- Locatie: Maastricht
- Uren: 40 u p/w
- Startdatum: Vanaf 05-06-2023
- Werktijden: 08.00 - 16.00 uur
Wat ga je doen?
As a production employee you will work in a clean modern environment. Together with your colleagues you are responsible for the production of different recipes in both solid and liquid form. The position as a production employee is very varied. Indeed, you will also be deployed in different departments.
As a production employee you have the following tasks;
- Weighing of products
- Preparing products from production orders
- Packaging and/or repackaging of products
- Mixing of products
- Carrying out quality checks in cooperation with the quality department.
- Filling big bags.
- Moving big bags by fork-lift truck or EPT.
Dit bezit je:
As a production employee you will work with your team for the proper production of semi-finished products for the food industry. It is a position in which you can work well on your own but together with your team you are responsible for the final production.
As a production employee you have the following characteristics;
- Fulltime available
- Physically fit
- Command of the Dutch or English language.
- Healthy dose of humor!
Wat ontvang je?
As a production employee you will be working at a nice innovative company located in Maastricht. Within the company there is an informal culture with short lines of communication. You are not just a number but part of the family. Every day there is a joint start of the day and at noon everyone is together in the canteen for lunch.
What can you expect when you start working as a production employee?
- Working hours from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m;
- Monday to Friday;
- Salary from €11,16 gross a hour;
- Full reimbursement of travel expenses;
- Possibility to obtain certificates (e.g. forklift);
- Permanent position for the long term;
- Opportunity to grow and develop yourself.
Hopefully we managed to enthuse you with the above position. Leave your details so we can make an appointment to discuss the possibilities over a cup of coffee!
For questions call 043 2058108 or send an email to [email protected].